2. What are cookies
A cookie is a simple small file sent with pages from this website and stored by your browser on your computer’s or other device’s hard drive. The information stored therein may be sent back to our servers or those of the relevant third parties on your next visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code used to make our site function properly and interactive. This code is executed on our server, or on your equipment.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (also pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to map traffic on a website. To do this, web beacons are used to store various data about you.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies make certain parts of the site work properly and keep your user preferences known. By setting functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our site. This way, for example, you do not have to enter the same information over and over again when visiting our site and, among other things, it is possible to keep the items in your shopping cart until you have checked out. We may set these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistics cookies
We use statistics cookies to optimize the experience for our users. We gain insight into the use of our website through statistics cookies. We ask your permission to set statistics cookies.
5.3 Marketing/Tracking cookies
Marketing/Tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage that are used to create user profiles for the purpose of displaying advertisements or tracking the user across this or different websites for similar marketing purposes.
5.4 Social media
On our site, we have included content from WhatsApp and Instagram to promote web pages (e.g., “like,” “pin”) or share (e.g., “tweet”) on social networks such as WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram. This content is embedded with code derived from WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram and sets cookies. This content may store and process certain information for personalized advertising.
Please read the privacy statements of these parties (which may change regularly) to know what they do with your (personal) data that they process via these cookies. The information they collect is anonymized as much as possible. WhatsApp and Instagram are based in the United States.
6. Posted cookies
7.1 Manage your cookie consent
8. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
Your Internet browser allows you to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also indicate that certain cookies should not be placed. Alternatively, you can set your Internet browser to notify you when a cookie is set. More information about these features can be found in the instructions of your browser’s Help function.
Please note that our site may not work optimally if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our sites again.
9. Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what happens to it and how long it is kept.
- Right of access: you can request to see the data we process about you.
- Right to rectification and supplementation: you have the right to supplement, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you want.
- If you give us consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw that consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to request all of your personal data from the Controller and transfer it in its entirety to another Controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this unless there are legitimate reasons for processing.
10. Contact information